The 2023 Union Budget of India was presented by the Minister of Finance of India on February 01, 2023. This was the fourth budget of the Narendra Modi-led NDA government’s second term, starting in 2020. The Economic Survey for 2022–2023 was released on January 31, 2023, before the budget.
New slabs under new tax regimes for individuals Rs 0-3 lakh: Nil
Rs 3-6 lakhs: 5%
Rs 6-9 lakhs: 10%
Rs 9-12 lakhs: 15%
Rs 12-15 lakhs: 20%
Rs Over 15 lakhs: 30%
Budget 2023 – Vision for Amrit Kaal :
- Opportunities for citizens with a focus on the Youth
- Growth and Job creation
- Strong and stable Macro-Economic environment
As per Current affairs, 2023 above points play an important role in every individual life and also the government prioritizes the above and promises to complete the same.
Budget 2023 has a few major highlights given to Education and Hospitality
EDUCATION Budget 2023:
First of all, education gives the ability to read and write to anyone. A good education is extremely essential for everyone to grow and succeed in life. Education increases self-confidence and assists in developing the personality of a person. Education plays a big role in each and everyone’s life.
“ A Man without education is like building without foundation”
Let’s discuss a few points of the Education Budget :
- Revamped Teachers training via District Institutes of Education and Training
- National Digital Library to be set up for children and adolescents
- States will be encouraged to set up physical libraries at Panchayat and ward levels
Above are the major points highlighted for the Education budget financial year 2023.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which can be used to change the world”
HEALTH Budget 2023 :
Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas
Health is another major point taken from Budget for the Financial year 2023
- 157 New nursing colleges to be established
- Sickle Anaemia Cell elimination mission to be launched
- New programmes to promote research in pharmaceuticals are to be launched
- Joint Public and Private Medical research are to be encouraged via select ICMR labs.
“It is the Health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver”
Highlighting these things in the Budget 2023 government plays an important role to the public and hope this can be achieved without any hurdles or reasons by the government.